Thursday, November 29, 2007

sch ended @ 2.30 today.
slept thru maths lecture.
went to submit mc to EE office
and den went clementi
wid rudy&xan to buy rudy's
TRACKPANTS for skating.
LOL!. damn small kid.
those pants mummy buy for their kids de.
hahaha. bth
after that headed down
SA skateshop @ timah.
slacked around and washed my bearings.
spin damn super fast. lol.
scared cars cant catch me skatin.
lol. jk. okays. random.
on bus home that time was super dulan.
so many weird ppl. zzz
theres one aunty hugging a pole.
macham fantasizing. lol
hugging like her bf lidat. bth.
hai dao innocent like me
cannot grab the pole.
have to balance on my legs.
ass sia.
theres another guy.
keep looking at my jacket. -.-
weird. got gold ?
lol.
reached home and slacked for 4hrs?
er. wanted to study. but cant
lol. i say le
not i dun wan.
haha. end here

TATA~
nitez peeps. hug the pole. (:
entertainment for ya.

No comments: