Monday, February 18, 2008

听妈妈的话。

exams over.
competitions are around the corner.
the feel for studies juz died today.
right after the paper. although chui.
wahahah.
feel for shopping, skating,
slpin for e whole day came after.

heard some stories from my mum
abt my dad. which made me wanna
work and help my mum. and wanna
stop playing labels. follow jay chou.
听妈妈的话 别让她受伤! lol
1st time hear her words wont come
out of the other ear.
i will study hard~!
next sem. jy for me ba. :)
hope wont say only.

went to town wid jackson and daryl after sch.
roam ard town. from cine to fareast.
and back again. jackson the gucci siao bought
his gucci lanyard fer 230bucks. lol. nice though
abit ex nia. suddenly tempted to buy a gucci wallet.
no for me but my mum! LOL xD actually wanted
to buy for myself but.... too bad im fillial. tsktsktsk.
walked till 8plus and cabbed home.
speaking abt cabs, zzz i got chaffeurs dew few days.
every morning got ppl drive me to sch! lol!
cool man. spend abt 30plus for 3 rides. for 3 days!
hahaha. damn shuang! like shao ye de feeling.
okok. enuf of craps. time to skate!
buhbye!!
:)

No comments: